Systems Engineer IV
Systems Engineer IV
- Perform cybersecurity assessments of large-scale DOD systems, utilizing an OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) mindset to perform DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities.
- Perform long term, in depth vulnerability assessments leveraging systems engineering principals and knowledge, utilizing any available information, including architecture diagrams, build specifications, design documentation, and systems architecture
- Perform independent verification & validation of security requirements and capabilities. Incorporating systems resiliency and security engineering concepts into acquisition documents (e.g., Performance Work Statements).
- Perform technical evaluations of contractor proposals for systems resiliency, security, and cyber security considerations.
- As a technical leader, Sr Systems Engineers will report to you directly. You will ensure they are fully utilized, their best skillset is being used, while encouraging them to exceed technical performance expectations. Participate in building a strong team with depth in the system engineering process and how it can be utilized in different areas within the mission space.
- Leverage your interpersonal skills to foster relationship development with our customers to gain additional insights, information, and documentation to improve our ability to accomplish our mission
- The Lead System Engineer will have minimum 15 years of experience (Degree will account for 4 years and Masters will count for additional 2 years) Additional Certifications can account for time as well
- Relevant Degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems
- At least 6 years as a System Engineer lead with experience leading, managing, and collaborating with broad range of organizations and groups and teams
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Cybersecurity certification (Sec+, CISSP, CEH, etc)
- Familiarity with NIST SP 800-160
- Familiarity with INCOSE defined life cycle systems engineering processes
- Experience with / knowledge of large-scale DOD Systems
Work will be performed in Annapolis Junction and Linthicum, MD area.