Execute all efforts necessary to report on the supply chain risk of multiple assigned systems/subsystems. This includes but is not limited to acquisition of required documents (intake forms, equipment lists, criticality analyses), unclassified due diligence research on companies and products, and reporting on supply chain issues and mitigation recommendations. Develop proficiency with open source research geared to supply chain and corporate due diligence, as well as proficiency in use of multiple supply chain illumination automated tools. Generate Due Diligence Reports on supply chain risk for companies and products, Requests For Information (RFIs) for coordinating with external agencies, and supply chain risk management (SCRM) briefings as may be required for a given system/subsystem. Familiarity with information technology systems, hardware/software products, and investigative research techniques is preferred.
● Conduct all-source intelligence for research and analysis on Information Communication and Technology (ICT) mission critical suppliers, components, and service providers.
● Externally leverage the collection of publicly available network and business risk datasets, Software as a Service (SaaS) based instrumentation and Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven analytics to provide effective and timely business and cyber risk transparency, prioritization, and mitigation to correlate key findings to risk factors.
● Efficiently document research data report for the acquiring supplier and/or product in succinct due diligence reports and executive summaries.
● Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills are mandatory in order to be successful in the position
● Ability to apply extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and corporate writing standards in order to edit reports
● Familiarity with understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
● Familiarity with understanding of NIST 800-161, NIST 800-53 Rev 5, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-30 or equivalent DoD policies/standards
● Weekly reports on SCRM project progress for all assignments
● Regular turnaround of Due Diligence Reports and Executive Summaries
● Generate as needed briefings, RFIs, talking papers, and other ad hoc assignments per SCRM leadership.
● Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
● Good writing and verbal communication skills An understanding of the concepts of supply chain risk management Experience in strategic communications Experience in translating strategic plans into business processes, policies, standards and procedures Knowledge of working with and manipulating data for analysis Strong understanding of Information Security concepts
● Understanding of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) process