Target Analyst Reporter
Target Analyst Reporter
This exciting role is part of a large team researching vulnerabilities of large-scale systems and developing assessments which are briefed to high level Government officials.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for producing intelligence products to customers by researching, analyzing, and reporting intelligence via appropriate reporting vehicles. Support Signals Intelligence, Information Assurance and Computer Network Operations. Prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, and from collateral sources (i.e. MASINT, IMINT, HUINT, Open Source, etc.). Issue products that relay developments, trends, indications, warnings, and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets. Perform content quality control and/or product releaser functions for customer reports.
- BS Degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the following:
- Cryptanalytic work in military or intelligence community organization
- Minimum of 5 years of experience prior intelligence reporting cryptology work in military or intelligence community organization
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Customer Reporting tools (GV required) and applying reporting AIS standards, methodologies, and significant reporting experience in customer reporting styles, tools, formats
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Synthesizing information from multiple sources
- Writing, editing, or producing Sr. level technical/analytic reports related to signals intelligence or information assurance
- Reviewing products to ensure conformance to Reporting standards; AIS framework
- Experience handling sensitive reporting and checking of work products prior to dissemination
- Complying with legal and regulatory intelligence and information assurance policies required for selector targeting, collection, processing, etc.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, feedback on written reports
- Communicating target and/or technical information in a manner that satisfies customer requirements and needs in accordance with policies
- Recognizing the relevance of findings by extracting contextual intelligence information from various sources
- Techniques and tools for collecting, analyzing, and documenting information
- Compliance Review (standards, laws, directives)